Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic Services
Don’t suffer with a cold, flu or other urgent medical issue without proper medical care!
We offer prompt, high quality care for medical issues that are not life-threatening, but can’t wait for a scheduled doctor’s visit. We understand that life is hectic and stressful. That’s why we make every effort to accommodate your schedule for walk-in service.
For life-threatening medical emergencies, contact 9-1-1 immediately, or visit the nearest emergency room. While we provide a wide-range or urgent care services, chest pain, uncontrolled bleeding, head injuries, and other severe, life-threatening conditions require the attention of emergency room medical staff.
Urgent Care is the Best Choice for Treating:
- Colds, Coughs, Sore Throats, Flu, & Fevers
- Infections (Ear, Eye or Skin)
- Abrasions, Cuts, & Wounds
- Minor Allergies and Asthma Attacks
- Broken Bones
- Minor Burns
- Headaches or Dizziness
- Minor Injuries
- Sports & Occupational Physicals
- Sprains or Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Drug Screenings
- STD & STI Testing
Reliable Urgent Care in SE Michigan
It’s impossible to anticipate the need for urgent care, which is why it’s important to know that you can rely on quick, professional care that won’t keep you waiting. With our on-site labs, EKG equipment, and highly trained physicians, you can have peace of mind knowing we’ll provide you with an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan, without having to wait.
We work closely with Crittenton Hospital, as well as a the areas leading medical specialists, in order to provide quick and convenient physician referrals in the event that any patient requires services beyond what we are able to provide.
Our Primary Healthcare Services Include:
- Prenatal Care
- In-House Lab Services
- Pediatric & Family Care
- Counseling and Neuropsychological Testing
- Physical Exams (Sports, Occupational, and Immigration)
- X-Rays (off-site)
- Medical Marijuana (For Qualified Patients)
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Behavioral & Addiction Services
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Injections
- Family Planning
- Cancer Screening (Mammograms and Skin Biopsies)
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess / Cyst
- Gynecology (Contraception, Pap Smears, Exams, and More)