Most Trusted Provider of Behavioral Medicine in Pontiac MIWellHealth Medical Associates provides comprehensive preventive care, as well as behavioral health and addiction services for teens and adults in the Pontiac area. We are trained in various medical specialties, including primary care, preventive medicine, and behavioral & addiction medicine. Dr. Sanjay Murthy is president of Urgent Care of Farmington Hills and is board-certified in urgent care medicine by the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine, while Dr. Elliott Bettman is board-certified in internal medicine and has extensive experience in acute and chronic illnesses.
Behavioral Health, Addiction Medicine, and Substance Abuse TreatmentWe have found that over 80% of patients dealing with substance abuse are suffering from one or more psychiatric disorders, such as ADHD, bipolar disorder, anxiety, or depression. That's why we provide a dual-diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for not only the substance abuse, but the underlying psychological causes as well.
Our behavioral health and addiction services include:
- Licensed Suboxone Provider
- Treating All Types of Substance Abuse
- Specialize in Dual Diagnosis
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Diagnosis & Management of Common Psychiatric & Behavioral Conditions
- Counseling Services and Neuropsychological Testing
- Substance Abuse Issues During Pregnancy (OBGYNs with these types of patients tend to send them to Dr. Murthy for Addiction and GYN care)
- Scheduling Counseling for Patients
- And More
Schedule an appointment with one of our highly experienced specialists today.