Preventive & Family Care Services
We Offer the Following Preventive Care Services:
- Annual Physical Exams
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Diabetes Screening
- Blood Sugar Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Obesity Management
- Diagnostic Testing (Off-Site)
- Psychiatric Assessments
- Tentanus Shots
- And More
Additionally, we also provide DOT, sports, camp & pre-employment physical exams, along with onsite urine drug screens, lab work, EKG, Spirometry, and TB skin testing as part of our occupational medicine services.
What Is Preventive Care and Why Is It Important?
Preventive care includes test, screenings, and exams designed to detect potential medical issues, often before the patient has displayed any symptoms. A preventive care visit is different than most other office visits, due to the fact that the patient is not visiting to address a specific medical issue, but rather receiving an overall assessment of their health.
As we age, the importance of monitoring your health becomes more and more important, even if you feel completely healthy. Early detection of a many chronic illnesses and disorders is crucial for increasing the opportunity for successful treatment. Regular check-ups, screenings, and immunizations can help protect you and your family from a wide range of potential health problems.
How Often Should I Schedule a Preventive Care Visit?
It’s recommended that the average person receive preventative check-ups and screenings at least once a year. Depending on your age, gender and medical history, you may benefit from more frequent visits.
Compassionate Family Health Services
Our professional physicians are qualified to provide comprehensive family care services, including patients of any age—from newborns to seniors. Due to their extensive training, our physicians are highly capable when it comes to treating the widest variety of ailments.
Our Primary Healthcare Services Include:
- Prenatal Care (Many go to OB for delivery, then back to WellHealth for care)
- Gynecology – Pap Smears, Contraception, Menstrual Disorders, Menopause, Female Hormonal Panels, and More.
- Lab Services (In-House for Fast Turnaround)
- Pediatric & Family Care
- Pregnancy Involving Substance Abuse
- Counseling Services
- Pre-Placement and Occupational Examinations
- Immigration Physical Exams
- Psychiatric Assessments
- EKG/Pulmonary Function Testing
- Medical Marijuana (For Qualified Applicants)
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Addiction & Behavioral Services
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Injections
- Skin Biopsy & Cancer Screening
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess / Cyst
- Drug Screenings
- Dermatological Treatments - Excema, Psoriasis, Wart Removal, and More.