Pain Management Services
At WellHealth Medical Associates, we work with you to build a comprehensive pain relief treatment plan that is best suited to fit your specific needs. Our goal through singular treatments, or a combination of services, is to help you live your life as pain-free as possible.
To tailor treatment to your exact needs, we ask you to bring all past and present medical records, including but not limited to, any MRI, XRAY, CT Scan Reports, previous pain management records, and previous physical therapy records to your initial visit. If you do not have these records, your initial visit will comprise of a detailed evaluation, including a thorough clinical exam, bloodwork, and relevant diagnostic testing. These evaluations are to help us understand the sources of your pain and allow us to create a treatment plan designed specifically for your pain management.
Our services are designed to bring you the most relief in the best way for you through medication management, physical therapy, joint injections, trigger injections, Viscosupplementation injections, interventional pain procedures, TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), orthotics, mobility aids, and more!
A complete list of our pain management services include:
The Joint & Trigger injections:
- Bursa injection
- Carpal tunnel injection
- Costochondral/rib Injection
- Golfers elbow, tennis elbow injections
- Greater trochanter injection
- Hip injection
- Ischial Tuberosity injection
- Knee injection
- Sacroiliac joint injection
- Shoulder injection
- Trigger point injections
- Plantar fasciitis injections
- SYNVISC (Hylan G-F 20) is an injection that supplements the fluid in your knee, shoulder, and hip to help lubricate and cushion the joint from osteoarthritis pain.
Interventional Pain Procedures:
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Medial nerve block
- Cervical & lumbar epidural
- Cervical & lumbar facet joint injection
- Ganglion nerve blocks
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
Physical Therapy Services:
- Manual therapy/spinal mobilization
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Electrical stimulation (TENS Unit)
- Strength training
- Aerobic conditioning
- Therapeutic massage
- Core stabilization
- Hot/cold packs
- Home exercise program
- Mechanical traction therapy
Orthotics, Braces, Splints, and Mobility Aids:
- Upper extremity orthotics
- Back Braces
- Neoprene sleeve for elbow, knee, ankle & shoulder
- Knee-ankle-foot orthotics (KAFO)
- Ankle-foot orthotic (AFO)
- Canes, walkers, wheelchairs as mobility aids.
If you are ready to live your life with less pain, call WellHealth Medical Associates today at (248) 266-6073 or visit our office in Rochester Hills to speak with someone about our pain management services.